THE DAILY PASSION PROMPT: 39 DAYS. 39 QUESTIONS. 39 PATHWAYS TO PASSION. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Fear of failing , that’s the one thing that scares most of us . The one thing that gives us jitters before starting something new. The one thing that makes us doubt everything that we do. One thing that eats us away if we don’t keep it in check….So if there is such a possibility that I can’t fail. I think I would be ready for anything.
I would take major risks. I would try and be the best that I could ever be. Conquer my fears. I would try and do the things I have already failed at. I would be positive and full of hope for the future and also optimistic about the present. I would believe more in myself. I would be fearless.
I would dream without thinking whether I could do it, or whether it was realistic. I would dream big and wish big,there would be no other way. I would take chances in life.And more importantly on me. But as I am writing this I realize, I don’t need that guarantee , I can still accomplish at least half of that I wish or probably even more.
Related great posts:
- What Would You Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail? (thelovelyphotog.wordpress.com)
- I’ve failed people (ddsouzadotcom.wordpress.com)
- Me. Myself and I. (thekeygettingin.wordpress.com)
- Fear Is The Mindkiller (stevetovey13.wordpress.com)
- Dream Crushers – Don’t Be One! (tarabwellman.wordpress.com)
- Daily Passion Prompt 1 | BulgingButtons
- If I Couldn’t Fail . . . | Resident Alien — Being Dutch in America