Another school semester will soon begin. If you’re in school, are you looking forward to starting classes? If you’re out of school, what do you miss about it — or are you glad those days are over?
I like the sense of purpose it provides.That is what I miss. I also think those were the most carefree times of my life. Those were the days when anything you thought was possible. As you grow up you filter it to real and unreal thoughts. With life’s pressure and the rush to meet goals and strive to be someone–you forget to just be. And that makes me nostalgic about my School days. They were the best.(Not talking about studies though!) .Things were easy back then and simple , I guess that is the reason why I miss it.
- Daily Prompt: Fifteen Credits (anintrovertmind.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fifteen Credits (uncivilizedthinking.wordpress.com)
- Fifteen Credits (cornerofconfessions.wordpress.com)
- Fifteen Credits (blackinkthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fifteen Credits | Icesabel
- The More I Learn, the Less I Know | My [redacted] Journey
- Back to school? | sltimewellwasted
- The Hamster Wheel | Zygote
- Daily Prompt: Fifteen Credits | From Slacker To Scribe