I solemnly believe daily post has opened a can of worms with this prompt.
To me social media is like the song below.
Some things about it I get , and other well.. it’s gibberish.
What I get about “social media”
- A great marketing tool
- Connects people together
- Builds a community
- Helps to discover,express and encourage creativity
- Aids stalking since inception(well.. it’s not called bitter truth for nothing
- Can bring about a revolution. And change.
What I don’t ‘get’.
- In your faceness (if there’s such a word)
- The vain perception of having a number of followers,or an account equals cool.
- Used abusively
- The need to be too social too much of the time.
I use social network(sparingly/reluctantly) because it has become need of the hour.Do I need it to keep in touch with my family and friends? No,they are only a call away — with a few exceptions. So would I do without social network.Yes. Would I miss it?.Maybe.